É a Ciência mostrando que não tem limites… uau! Compartilho: Por prophetpediain, no link em:  SCIENTISTS CAN NOW SWITCH OUR DNA “ON” & “OFF” Only 2% of our DNA controls every features and aspect of our body. The other 98% decide how the functional 2% works by switching it on and off. Researchers have sought […]

– Scientists can now switch our DNA “ON” &“OFF”.